Don’t let the benefits verification process overwhelm your practice
As your practice, facility, or medical clinic expands, so does your need to verify patient insurance. And though the process itself can be relatively straightforward and easy to learn, handling benefits verification for a growing number of patients over time can overwhelm even the most experienced medical provider or administrator. Insurances must be recertified regularly, and a patient’s benefits can change at a moment’s notice following a life altering event or loss of income. In reality, it’s the length and frequency of the projects that tend to cause the most headaches for doctors and office workers alike, not the process itself!
A seamless and comprehensive benefits verification solution
At EqualizeRCM, our team of highly trained revenue management professionals has years of combined experience handling the benefits verification process for our clients, leaving them more freedom to devote their energy to doing what they do best: providing excellent care and long-term health for their patients.
Our benefits verification services can include the verification of:
- Coverage details and applicable dates
- Individual patient eligibility
- Plan benefits and type of plan
- In and out of network benefits and patient liabilities
- Copay and coinsurance, deductibles
- Lifetime maximum
- Out-of-pocket maximum
- Provider specialty related general and procedure specific benefits
- Claims mailing address and other payor contact information
- Referrals and pre-authorizations requirements
The team of highly trained revenue management professionals at EqualizeRCM has years of combined experience handling the benefits verification process for our clients.