Zero Balance Accounts
Our proprietary software helps you recover zero balance accounts
EqualizeRCM rigorously analyzes zero balance claims with the ultimate goal of increasing cash flow and identifying root causes to help our clients reduce zero balance accounts and improve revenue integrity. The analysis focuses on three key areas:
- Payor contractual adjustment
For the payor contractual adjustments, our team will analyze your payor contracts to determine if there are any underpayments. Utilizing our Optimus Suite software, we can determine if there are trends in underpayments and coordinate with health plans to maximize reimbursement.
- Charge capture & coding
Using our Optimus Suite software, our team will isolate denials for charge capture, coding, and billing errors. These claims will be reprocessed for payment.
- Payor specific denials
Our team of data analysts will identify groupings of denials by payor that have the greatest likelihood for payment. After these denials are identified, our team will reprocess claims for payment allowing your organization to collect additional revenue.
In addition to collecting on these claims, ERCM will give continuous feedback to our clients on the root causes for underpayments and lost revenue. This feedback is designed to prevent future underpayments from occurring.
Reasons to feel confident about EqualizeRCM
- Superior Results: our automated tools identify collectable claims quicker and provide increased cash flow to our clients
- Flexible Pricing: we adjust our scope and pricing for each customer
- Scope: we offer the full scope of RCM services and the ability to take on small and large projects
- Automation: we heavily utilize software and automation, but still understand that many accounts cannot be resolved without a human touch. We have the resources to make those personal touches
- Feedback: our communications and reporting will identify root causes for our clients to help ensure the integrity of future claims
- Superb Customer Service: we consistently hear how responsive we are to our clients and that’s a hallmark of our service. We care about our clients’ goals, and we give personal attention through our Account and Client Services Managers