As healthcare moves towards value-based care, population health management programs offer means to improving outcomes and reducing overall costs.
As healthcare moves towards value-based care, population health management programs offer means to improving outcomes and reducing overall costs. Recently Dan Gallagher, Vice President of Sales with Quatris Healthco, delivered a webinar that will help you understand population health management strategies. Dan has over 17 years’ experience in producing solutions for a diverse array of medical practices — in both size and specialty. Through this webinar, the video blog (vlog) and the playbook offered by him cover some essential population health management strategies and answer common population health questions:
- What are the main population health challenges for independent healthcare organizations?
- What are the keys to success in a value-based care environment?
- What is the importance of defining patient populations?
- How do you identify populations with a greater return on investment?
- What advantages does a population health management tool provide?
|Population Health Management Strategies for Success in a Value-Based Care Environment | Presentation
Dan Gallagher | Vice President of Sales, Quatris Healthco
|Below is a section for your comments and is designed for you to share information with other executives on the revenue cycle management challenges for your practice or facility. We encourage you to share information, ask questions of your peers, or exchange ideas with other executives and RCM specialists.|